Booking requests are to be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include all necessary details for us to ensure maximum efficiency:
- Name, email and mobile phone number of a contact person
- Number of guests, and the preferred types of rooms (single, double, twin, triple)
- Arrival and departure dates (arrival time if possible)
- Additional services, such as activity bookings (whale watching, etc.)
The complete rooming list with the final number of guests and information about additional services (half board) must be sent by email 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
By the time of booking, the client has entered into an agreement with Tungulending ehf. The completed reservation along with the terms and conditions, arrangements, rates and dates constitute a legally binding agreement between Tungulending ehf. and the guest.
Terms of Payment
Group Policy (max. 15 people):
- Tungulending will charge a deposit payment of 30% from total amount 90 days prior your arrival date.
- Deposit payments are non-refundable.
- Final payment is required 30 days prior to commencement of your stay.
- If a reservation is made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, the full payment is due to confirm the booking.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer or credit card. Tungulending will send an invoice to claim the payment.
- In the event that the total payment is delayed, Tungulending reserves the right to cancel the booking and withdraw its confirmation of services.
Cancellations must be sent in by email: email@example.com
Cancellations are only valid if confirmed by Tungulending.
Notice of cancellation:
- Cancellation less than 90 days prior to your arrival date will result in loss of the non-refundable deposit.
- If cancellation is received 30 days or less, prior to arrival date than entire price is owed and non-refundable.
- There are no refunds, partial or full for any late arrival or early departure reasons incl. sickness, injury or higher forces.
All prices are in Icelandic Krona, ISK. Currency exchange rates are based on the buying rate of the Central Bank of Iceland.
Tungulending reserves the right to modify its rates for economic purposes, such as currency fluctuations, inflation or an increase in supplier costs. Any changes in rates will not affect bookings that have already been confirmed by Tungulending.
In the event that Tungulending, under exceptional circumstances, is unable to provide the client with the agreed accommodation on arrival, Tungulending will locate another room / accommodation of equal or superior quality at no extra charge. This will be done only with the agreement of the client.
All parties agree that the venue and jurisdiction regarding any matter related to these terms and conditions will be treated with the laws of Iceland.